Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SJB Weddings & Events| About

SJB Weddings & Events is a full service wedding and event planning company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. We happily serve clients in North and South Carolina. Stylish, modern, sophisticated events are our specialty. Contact us if you are in need of professional assistance while planning your Carolina nuptials.

Phone Us:
1.888.308.7930

Email Us:
info{at}sjbweddingsandevents{dot}com



Real Weddings by SJB Weddings & Events

IMG_5498.JPG

Wow, that's a pretty big picture of me! I am Shanika Jerger Butts, the principal consultant and owner of SJB Weddings & Events. Since October 2006 I have been planning weddings in the Charlotte, NC area. My favorite weddings are those that are made personal by the bride and groom by adding their own special touches to their event. A couple should be able to see themselves when they look back at their wedding, not what was in the latest wedding magazine. Adding more personal elements to weddings is my own little personal mission.

This blog is dedicated to giving couples practical advice on planning their weddings by educating and inspiring them along the way. So be prepared to see some of my favorite inspirations, beautiful wedding photography, food and fashion. I love to read your comments, so please don't be shy.

Photo taken by Critsey Rowe Photography

No comments: