Monday, July 9, 2007

Me in the Charlotte Observer.... Yeah!!!

I was so excited to know that I was in the Charlotte Observer yesterday! Why, you ask? Well every Sunday they publish a Party Tip on the cover of the Celebrations section from a local professional in town and guess who was the lucky professional this week... ME! ME!! I guess you can tell I'm a little excited! I had my husband go out and buy a few copies, because of course it would be in the local paper when I'm out of state! Unfortunately it's not available online, but as soon as I get an electronic copy I'll be sure to share!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee. i am so excited for you. You are fabulous so, it is not a surprise to me :)Congrats girl you deserve it :)

Tiona Fuller Photography and Design said...

Congratulations!!! Keep wowing everyone with your great work!