Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Social Couture - I LOVE IT!



As I was doing my daily blog stalk, I ran across a wonderful company that takes "a party in a box" to a stylishly different level. Social Couture offers prepackaged custom designed theme parties for children parties, baby showers and even for a girls night out. I was so impressed with the bold colors and beautiful detail to each of the themes. Some of their complete sets even include cloth napkins, votive candles, silver charger plates, platters and even serving plates. So to all of you ladies who have been charged to give your girlfriend a magazine worthy bridal or baby shower, Social Couture has made it a simple task. And for those of you who are itching like me to have a party at a moments notice this company definitely makes it easy.

I keep thinking, what a great idea, why didn't I think of that? Run over and take a look at their site, but before you do here's a sneak peek.

Black Vine is the theme for this party and yes the candelabra is included. Gorgeous!

What a beautifully designed bridal shower! I love it!


2 comments:

READY2SPARK said...

This is fantastic! I love this idea. Great find - way to blog stalk...

People St.Clair said...

What a cool site! This idea is genius. Thanks for such sharing such a fab find. I'll be sharing it too.