Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hot New Photographer in Charlotte!

cheyenne
At least I think so! :) This afternoon I had the pleasure to have coffee with one of Charlotte's newest and hottest photographers, Cheyenne Schultz! I am a total photography snob, so when I saw her blog and realized she was in Charlotte, I had to meet her because I was in love with her photos. So, over a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, we sat and chatted about everything under the sun. Starting with her recent wedding this summer, her love of photography and then about working in the Charlotte area. So, if you're in the market for a wedding photographer in the Charlotte area, go check out her blog and leave her some love. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just looked at her site...her photography is amazing...love it!