Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Wedding Style: Classic

classic bride
I stumbled upon a great little tool tonight from Brides.com Find Your Style Quiz. It is a great starting point for you brides out there who may not know exactly what your style is. Let's face it, every girl hasn't been dreaming of her wedding day since she was in kindergarten. Knowing a brides style is very important to a wedding planner, especially, if they are in need of someone to help them design their event.
I took this quiz and interesting enough I was considered a Classic bride: timeless, elegant, ladylike. Every bit a lady, you take your cue from Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Your fashion sensibility is tasteful, traditional, timeless. When I look back on my own wedding, I would have to say this description is right on target. This is a great tool that will match your style to your wedding dress, flowers, invitations, cakes and accessories. So, if you're in need of a little inspiration to get you started with the planning of your upcoming wedding, go over and take a look.
Image from Brides.com

No comments: