Saturday, January 12, 2008

Your Spring Wedding - Spring Color Inspiration Board

I love the colors for this spring. In November, I blogged about the fab colors we would be seeing on the runway as well as weddings for this spring. Here are my three favorite combinations:

(Freesia, Cantaloupe and Croissant)

Below is a beautiful-chic garden wedding inspired by the colors above. If you are interested in using three colors for your wedding the key to doing it successfully is by using a little of each color and save your boldest color for the accents. For example, the burlap table linen represents my Croissant color and it would give the table a nice neutral feel and interesting texture. The cantaloupe in my opinion is the softest and prettiest of the three so it would be my main color. You don't have to go crazy with all three colors, but give enough of each to create a beautiful balance. Because the Freesia is so bold, I would use it as an accent color to the tablescape and the bouquets.

inspiration board_spring colors1
Photos Courtesy by:
Cake: Brides.com
Dress: Monique Lhuillier
Flowers, Drinks, Tablesetting: The Knot
Linen: Bright Setting
Garden Wedding: Larrimore Weddings



2 comments:

Unknown said...

As Rachel Ray would say, "Yum-mo!" I love this combo! Great for spring!

Lisa said...

Just lovely!