Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gorgeous Flower Girl Dresses

princessblossoms_landing
There is no one more beautiful and breathtaking than the bride on her wedding day. There is also no one as cute than the little ones that are in the wedding party. Whether they are flower girls, ring bearers or bell ringers they are often the ones who get the ahhhs or ohhhs at the wedding.Kirstie Kelly the fabulous designer for Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection , has the loveliest flowergirl collection that I had to blog about. It's called Princess Blossoms and just like her bridal collection the tiniest girl can look and feel like a princess in these gowns. I have a daughter, Ronni, who is two and a half going on thirteen so I can only imagine how cute she would be in the very last one. I love that dress. I love when the flower girls wear colored dresses. I know a lot of brides tend to dress their flower girl like them in a white dress, but why not add a little color. These are wonderful choices.
belle blossom

ariel_blossom

jasmine_blossom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cuuute!!
love the flower girl!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say my Ronni B would be cute in the last one also!! Great blog!!

Anonymous said...

the floewr girl is so adorable