Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Great Planning Resources for Carolina Brides

It's been a long time I know since I have posted and trust me when I say I have had my hands full! :) I stumbled upon two sites over the past couple of days that I think brides who are getting married in the Charlotte area would find helpful.

qcb

Queen City Bride: A Planning Resource for the Discerning Bride - I get so excited when I find wedding blogs in my own neck of the woods. I know I try to give you a wedding planner's perspective at this blog, but if you are looking for a bride's perspective, run over to QCB.

crazyfancy2

I was reading Cheyenne's blog and ran across some great info. Crazy Fancy is a social network created exclusively for the Brides of the Carolinas. The creator has developed a great forum for Carolina Brides to express ideas and the ups and downs of wedding planning in the Carolinas. So if you are looking to connect with local brides, this would be a great place to check out.

No comments: