Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally the Project Runway Finale!

This is the second season of Project Runway that I have watched and I must say I am so excited to see the finale tonight! The final three designers, Leeann, Korto, and Kenley have definitely brought some creative designs and sometimes over the top designs. I was torn between Leeann and Korto, but I have decided I am pulling for Korto to win. Her style just speaks to me and it would love to see what type of collection she would design with the prize money. It really is interesting to see how the designers are able to create ready to wear garments in hours. Each of them has such amazing talent. I keep asking myself, how did I not learn to sew??

Here are some of my favorite designs from this season.

Project Runway


Images from Bravo TV

No comments: