Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Interactive Wedding :: Photobooth

redcheese_photo_booth_302_20080621_csl_47d23_51
Photo Credit: Wedding Jeannie

A great way to have a little extra fun at your wedding reception is to have a photobooth. Having this extra item is sure to add another dimension to your already fun wedding reception. Companies normally rent out the booth in four hour increments and you get unlimited photos for the time. You and your guests get to act silly in the photobooth and have the pictures to prove it. Sounds like fun to me. Google photobooths for rentals in your geographic area.

photobooth

Photo Credit: Party Zone Productions





2 comments:

Rashana of THE BRIDAL PARTY said...

I LOVE photo booths!

I surprised one of my November 2008 brides by booking and having one delivered for the reception just 4 days before the wedding. She kept putting it off and putting it off and figured we couldn't find one at the last minute. I'm so glad I was able to pull it off. Now, we can't even imagine the wedding without it!

Danielle said...

I was watching one of the bridal shows on WE TV this past week and they had a photo booth at the reception. I thought it was different out of the norm, but it's a great way to waste time while guests are waiting on the bride and groom to show up.