Thursday, September 17, 2009

Purple and Gray: Modern and Sophisticated

I am in love with the purple and gray color pallette. These colors can be as soft or as bold as you like. The key is to not overdue the purple. Purple is a color that can be easily overdone so use it sparingly and in the right places. Here is how I would use it.

Purple and Gray Board

The following images are from (left to right) Bridesmaids Dress: After Six, Bouquet: The Place for Flowers, Shoes: Kelly Oshiro Events blog and captured by Natlie Moser, Wallpaper: Design Your Wall, Cute Etsy Clutch, Cake: Martha Stewart Weddings

6 comments:

Dina @ White Thread said...

A girl after my own heart! I am loving these colors right now but I had never considered putting them together. Great post!

Condo Makati said...

The floral purse is just gorgeous.

finance jobs said...

I’ve never seen such a beautiful purple and grey combination. It looks fantastic!

Chatterberries said...

Beautiful! Love the wedding shoes, nice style.

Gabriela said...

I love purple.The purse is mind blowing...Thank you for sharing

Removalists Australia said...

OMG!!! I really love things which color is purple that's why I am so much attracted to this photo. All these things really look so beautiful in my eyes. Thanks for the post!!!