Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Won: The Knot Best of Weddings 2010 + Wedding Wire's 2010 Brides Choice Award

Well hello 2010!

It's been awhile since I've blogged which has seriously been haunting me on a daily basis. Well I'm back and ready to keep you brides and grooms in the loop on everything that is fabulous in the world of weddings here in the Carolinas and abroad.

best of weddings 2010

Before we get to all that I have to announce that we have been awarded with two great awards, The Knot's Best of Weddings 2010 for North Carolina (both of our companies were winners SJB Weddings & Events and The Bridal House) and Wedding Wire's Bride Choice Award 2010.

brideschoice

Thanks so much to all of our past clients that took time to vote and offer there comments on surveys so that we could win. I am elated and I ensure you that we will continue to give exemplary service to all of our current clients and future clients to come!

signature

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That's wonderful news!!! Congrats! I am so proud of you!

bride-to-be said...

Congratulations. Hoping for another great year for your site.