Thursday, July 28, 2011

Charlotte Wedding: FAMU graduates at The Duke Mansion

Ok, well for those of you who really know me, know that I LOVE my school Florida A&M University. I am a very proud Rattler. So imagine my delight to book a couple who met and fell in love at FAMU. This May wedding was truly a labor of love for me. During the planning process I hardly spoke with Candace + Daniel (CanDan), but worked directly with the mother of the bride, Mary Wilson and enjoyed every moment. I got a glimpse of how detailed I'll be when helping my own daugher (Ronni) plan her wedding, many years from now of course. :-)

DSC_2996.NEF


Critsey Rowe Photography captured the Asian-infused details from the hundreds of handmade and strung orgami cranes to the Asian inspired food served in bento boxes. There were soooo many wonderful images so here are just a handful of my favorites. Enjoy!


TG2_8646.NEF

DSC_9751.NEF

TG2_8400.NEF

DSC_9508.NEF

TG2_8322.NEF

TG2_8182.NEF

DSC_9924.NEF

702_6352.NEF

DSC_9513.NEF

Wedding Planning & Coordination: SJB Weddings & Events

No comments: