Friday, January 9, 2009

Southern Weddings Magazine: Simply Stunning!

2218286-2306698-thumbnail

I blogged about Southern Weddings Blog last May because I simply loved the blog. It was so pretty and full of beautiful photos from real weddings. So I was excited to finally find the magazine today and I must say it is simply stunning!

The ladies of SW Magazine have truly produced a beautiful magazine that is sure to inspire any bride, whether they are from the south or not. What is so impressive about this magazine is the number of actual real weddings featured. Unlike any other wedding publication currently accessible, Southern Weddings Magazine is the ultimate wedding inspiration!

Today, I bought Southern Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings and Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazines. I have not been able to read the other mags yet, because I can not put Southern Weddings down!

So listen brides out there, if you are in the planning stages of your wedding and you can not find it in your local bookstore, please order it from the site it is well worth it. The internet is wonderful, but it still does not compare to a great magazine that you can flip and dog ear the pages!! :)

No comments: