Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Let's just say these are very interesting cake toppers!

I stumbled across this very funny blog called Godawful Wedding Crap and the author blogs about some very interesting items that are truly for sale. I couldn't believe it. So, there must be people who want to buy these things. If you are one of them I'm sorry if I insulted you. She listed a few cake toppers that I had to share . These things are funny, not funny Ha! Ha!, but funny strange! : )

You can get this beauty at Thumbprint Kids:Now not to be out done, this is for the bride who finally caught that fish in the sea. You can purchase it if you dare at That's My Topper.Now for the strangest of the three...a topper for horse lovers?? I think. This can be yours for $129 at Designs by Dorian. Why??

No comments: