Friday, August 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

The wonderfully talented Saundra Hadley of planning...forever weddings and events, based out of Evansville, Indiana tagged me in her blog last week. Go over and check her out, she's doing beautiful things in the Midwest!

Here are the rules: Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

1. I am addicted to Big Brother, Amazing Race, all game shows (and I mean all game shows) and The Young and the Restless!
2. I've been happily married for five years and have a very ENERGETIC daughter, Ronni.
3. I have a undergraduate degree in Health Care Administration and a MBA. I was determined to be a hospital administrator. But after working in corporate America for seven years I knew I was on the wrong path.
4. I am a devout Christian. I love going to church. I live everyday determined to please God!
5. I am extremely technologically challenged!! : ) Basically, I am the person the Help Desk hates to talk to.
6. I love planning events! I think it's an obsession. I already have my daughter's 3rd birthday planned for next April!
7. I am extremely friendly. I'm that person talking to everyone in the line at Starbuck's or at the grocery store.
8. I love interior design. My fav interior designer is Laurie Hickson-Smith. I love her style, it's so me!


OK, you guys are next! Your blogs are amongst my favorites!
  1. Becky with Sugar Plum Invitations
  2. Vane with Brooklyn Bride
  3. Emily with Eco-Chics Weddings
  4. Kelly with Weddings by Socialites
  5. Cary with Lasso'd Mood
  6. Tabitha with Dantzler Designz
  7. Susan with Wilrich Bridal
  8. Mark with Mark Eric Photography


No comments: