Monday, September 3, 2007

Your Day Captured by Art


There are a number of things I would tell my brides not to skimp on and photography is definitely one of those things. When the day is over and your honeymoon is a distant memory, you still can relive each moment of your beautiful day through your photos. (Hopefully, you can if you've taken your time and hired a good photographer! I didn't and I regret it seriously!)

Well, I was perusing my quarterly edition of In Style Weddings and I ran across some great finds! The one I'll share with you now is a company called Live Event Artist. This group of artists capture a moment of your wedding on canvas. Having an actual painting of your wedding day is definitely a beautiful keepsake to display in your home to remind you daily of how you two came to be, husband and wife. What a beautiful idea.


No comments: