Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy 1st Anniversary SJB Weddings & Events



Today, one year ago, SJB Weddings & Events was born! I can't believe it has been a year already. This first year was a great learning experience. I literally learned something from every event we did this first year.

I have set big goals for next year and hopefully these goals can be accomplished. We have a new ad campaign in Carolina Bride Magazine this quarter in order to create more exposure in this area and I am also in the process of revising our website. So, if you are engaged and you're not sure of what to do next or you know you may need a little help, please contact us for a complimentary consultation to discuss what your needs are. Don't forget to ask about our referral program!

Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Shanika!! I am really proud of you and I know that SJB Weddings & Events will continue to be a success!! Keep up the good work!

READY2SPARK said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!