Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pantone Spring 2008 Fashion Report - Let Fashion Help You Pick Your Wedding Colors

web article art spring2008
Have you ever thought about looking in a fashion magazine for your wedding inspiration??? Well, if you haven't you should. Fashion magazines show you what is trendy and what will be "in" for colors as well as design. Fashion mags help you to see what the new trends are in clothing as well as event design.

So, I thought I would give you a preview on what the hot colors will be in Spring 2008. This fashion color report is directly from the color experts Pantone. They have unveiled the top 10 colors for Spring 2008. “The spring ‘08 color palette perfectly reflects the cheerfulness of the season,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. If you're getting married next spring this should help you with your color selections if you have not already made them.

Here is the list of beautiful colors:
  1. Snorkel Blue
  2. Freesia
  3. Rococco Red
  4. Spring Crocus
  5. Daiquiri Green (pictured below)
  6. Pink Mist
  7. Cantaloupe ( pictured above)
  8. Silver Gray
  9. Croissant
  10. Golden Olive
Please download the report so you can actually see the colors for yourself. If I were getting married next year I would be selecting Croissant and Cantaloupe with Freesia as my accent color. Gorgeous colors, go take a look.

pantone-spring-colors-2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanika,
Great post! I think I would choose daiquiri green and snorkel blue. Those are my two favorite colors.