Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday's Event

We had wonderful time at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens this past Sunday at the Wedding Showcase. I got the opportunity to meet so many of you and have determined if you're thinking about getting married April or May 2009, you better get on your planning because I met so many (almost everyone) brides who picked next spring to tie the knot. I will be contacting the lucky bride this week who won our Weekend Wedding Coordination Package, so hopefully it will be you.

I did get the opportunity to taste some wonderful food from Side Porch Catering, who went all out with the beef tenderloin and the different salads in martini glasses, but honestly the best touch of all was giving out Voss Water!! Oh my goodness, I had not tasted it before and I probably would never buy it, but it was great water. Also I finally got the opportunity to meet the infamous Iris Austin from Austin's Bakery and taste her absolutely delicious cakes! Delicious! I also got special treatment from my pal Gail Buff at Cheesecake Etc. who gave me two slices of her delicious almond cake! Thanks Gail!

No comments: