Monday, June 16, 2008

Charlotte Brides Want to Know: Split Second Sound & DJ Service

Split Second Header

Everyone knows that great entertainment makes a great party and I can honestly say Split Second Sound & DJ Services are an excellent choice if you're in the market for a DJ for your Charlotte Wedding. Split Second Sound is one of Charlotte's best DJ service and is owned by Vinny and Diane Esposito. I have had to opportunity to work with his company in the past and I look forward to working more with them in the future. Here is a little more about Vinny Esposito from Split Second Sound.

How long have you been in the wedding industry? 26 years this July (2008)

How did you get started in this industry? Playing in a band, a person wanted music for a party, I DJ'd and then the neighbor hired me for a wedding and it just went from there.


What do you love most about the wedding business? The people. I'm a part of someone's (or several) families for a day on a big occassion. I meet so many people I like.


What are you most excited about these days? Family and being in business for myself with my wife.


Who or what inspires you most? Besides my family, the thrill of a challenge. Exceeding expectation in everything. If you're gonna do it. Do it the best.


What is your most popular service or product? MC talent and personality. To inspire X amount of people to have a great time, interacting with them like you're a part of the family. That's what our whole company is about.


What is the last thing you read? Besides sports, nothing.


How do you describe your style? Very outgoing. I'm definately not shy and a perfectionist at almost everything I try and do.


If you could vacation anywhere where would it be? Anyplace with Sun and water.


What food could you not live without? All food! I'm Italian, I like to eat.


If brides only knew this….I'm really from Alabama, not New York..... Big time kidding... I'm an open book (corny as my wife says), caring and trying to do too much to impress everybody.

Please check out their site to see all of the different services they offer to make your reception an event where your guests won't get off the dance floor.

No comments: