Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brides and Grooms take back your Wedding Day!

In the past week or so I have been thinking a lot about childhood and remembering how great it was to just enjoy life as a child. I was amazed at how many things I could remember and that they were all such wonderful memories. Sometimes, I do not think we realize the importance of our memories.
Planning your wedding is such a great time, especially if you are in to the wedding planning, but it can also be a very stressful time. I'm not particulary speaking about the stress in balancing your life while planning your wedding, but the stress in making everyone happy. Sometimes if mom is writing the check she wants some say in the wedding. Now, let me be clear some say is good, but all the say is very bad.
This post is to empower you brides and grooms out there to stand up and have a say in your wedding day. You have to feel good and be happy about your wedding day. You want to remember you had your favorite song played or your favorite flowers. I think it is wonderful to compromise and sometimes it is very necessary, but remember these are your memories. Make sure you will be able to remember your day fondly.

No comments: