Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Pair of Something Blue

One of my favorite wedding trends now is the sassy, colorful wedding shoe. Of course I also love the over-photographed "shoe shot". I know some photographers are a bit tired of it, but it is so amazing to me how a photographer can make them look like something more than just a pair of shoes. If you are looking for a pair of blue shoes to wear for your wedding day, I have found several that I am personally in love with. Enjoy!




Found these beauties on the Lil Princess Diary Blog. I have been unable to find the designer, but I'll keep looking and if I find it I will post it.

I absolutely love these Giuseppe Zanotti designed heels. This image was found on High. Heels.com .

Now these cuties were found on the Wedding Bee blog, posted by Wedding Bee Author Tiramisu. If you are still looking for a pair of blue wedding shoes, take a look at this post by Tiramisu as she searches for the perfect pair.








3 comments:

Rechelle said...

Those are HOTT from Lil Princess Diary. When you find out who the designer is, please let me know!

Caroline Ghetes said...

I agree with Rechelle, those are hot! I would love a pair of those : )

SJB Weddings & Events said...

I will definitely let you ladies know when I find out!! Thanks so much for your comments.