Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Not-so-Ordinary Flower Girl

Who said the flower girl had to wear an actual dress! I found these adorable handmade tutus designed by Danbuy Lane on Etsy, If you are attempting to create an amazing unique event consider some not-so-ordinary items. Your cute flower girls will definitely get some "awwwwws" wearing a cute tutu down the aisle. Having a little girl who loves to dress up, I know your wedding would not be the last time your flower girl wears that outfit. :)

flower girl tutu

5 comments:

Danbury Lane said...

What a beautiful option for weddings! Flower Girl tutus can be coordinated with wedding themes, and they are a fun, afforable alternative to full dresses.
Thank you to StudioBellaPhotography for her amazing photo. See more of her work at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30800879@N08/3451205140/

Sara said...

It is wonderful to see Rebekah's tutus showcased here. She is very talented at what she does, and super creative. My daughter swoons over her delightful tutus.

Bravo!

-Studio Bella

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Sara, when I saw them I absolutely loved them. I love to share great finds. :) I'll be buying one for my 4 year old. She loves to dress up.

Heather Hall said...

What a great idea..love the bright colored tutus. They look great in pictures too! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This adorable, we have three girls and I know they'd probably never take this off.