Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Autumn Wedding - A Country Affair


Fall is one of the most popular times to plan a wedding. With the leaves changing colors and the perfect temperature weather, it’s no wonder why many brides plan their weddings outside in October. As you all might have read in a recent post, my name is Megan and I am the intern for this summer. For my first blog, I was giving a picture of an orange Izze Clementine Sparkling Juice and told to make an inspiration board out of it. Immediately I thought of an outdoor fall wedding. It would be a low budget, simple wedding with a country theme. Picture the bride wearing cowboy boots and the guests relaxing in their flip-flops. Check out the board below and tell me if you like it!


mosaicd0bd70a9c93efb97133c6e5a58281358053600c5

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the bold color used as well as the rustic feel to the inspiration board.

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the textures very alluring.

Brooke
http://www.momentsofelegance.com