Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pink Ribbon Bagel

It is hard to find any food item that makes me just as happy as a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks these days, but a close second is the Pink Ribbon Bagel at Panera Bread. If you don't have a Panera Bread in your area, I feel awful for you, but with over 1000 locations in the country you should be close to one. I was meaning to blog about this a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot. For the entire month of October, Panera Bread features their Pink Ribbon Bagel, made with cherry chips, dried cherries and cranberries, vanilla, honey and brown sugar. A portion of the proceeds go to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness. So you have to hurry, because October is almost over! Go over try one of these fabulous bagels with hazelnut cream cheese and a cup of hazelnut coffee!! DELICIOUS! I love it, good food for a great cause! By the way, if you're reading Panera Bread people, I would buy this year round!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Panera! We have one near where I work and it's hard to pass up a good Panera panini or salad. Their breakfast quiches are excellent too!

Thank YOU for adding me to your blogroll!