Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ooooo! Pretty Bridesmaids Dresses: Lynn Lugo

lynn lugo8

I am in love with vibrant colors and not so traditional bridal attire. This includes the bridesmaids. I ran across this designer today as I was catching up on my blog stalking. (Thanks Promised Hearts for keeping me in the know!) So I thought I would share my new fav bridesmaids designer. Lynn Lugo! I am totally in love with the colors and also the variety of designs. If you are a bride and want your bridesmaids to make a statement, you may want to take a look at what Lynn Lugo has to offer. Also, how could I leave this out, Lynn Lugo gives brides the capability of customizing the look of the individual dresses. So if you were interested in widening the sash or adding a different hem color, take a look at this site and the many other options available to you. Take a look at a few of my favorites.

lynn lugo7

lynn lugo6

lynn lugo5

lynn lugo4

lynn lugo3

lynn lugo2

lynn lugo1

lynn lugo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! I like the last two! : )

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! Gorgeous bridesmaid dresses.

Anonymous said...

Yes, these are very beautiful gowns.